Conferences & Exhibitions
The Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) is the premier conference venue on the south coast, the largest of it's kind in the region the BIC offers four distinctive main halls to cater for every kind of event. Let our experienced team support you in the delivery of first class conferences, exhibitions and events that are sure not to disappoint!
The BIC is the largest Conference & Event Venue on the South Coast:
- 4 distinguished main halls bookable together for multi-hall conferences or separately for individual events - with up to 5798m2 of floor space plus additional support areas offering a further 1184m2
- Direct vehicle access to two of the main halls, ideal for easy access and unloading
- In-house catering through BH Live Hospitality offering a flexible approach with locally sourced produce
- Accessible location with direct motorway and dual carriage way links (M3/M27/A31/A338), excellent rail network with Bournemouth Station located 10 minutes from the BIC by Taxi, and Bournemouth and Southampton Airport also offering schedule and charter routes for the incoming traveller
- On site adjoining Multi Storey Car Park for approx 700 vehicles (pay & display)
Bournemouth has so much to offer Delegates & Business Visitors...
- Over 2,000 acres of gardens and parks. 14 Green Flags for horticultural excellence and over seven miles of award-winning sandy beaches
- 4 European Blue Flags, 2 Quality Coast Awards, Green Tourism Award
- A vibrant town with over 250 restaurants, bistros, bars and clubs
- A wide variety of shops – high street names, large department stores and individual boutiques
- One of the UK's leading seaside holiday destinations with a wide choice of recreational facilities and a wealth of natural beauty on its very doorstep