Out and About
Bournemouth is a vibrant and inspiring destination with plenty to offer you before, during and after the event. We offer the whole package – great venue, great service, great lifestyle, with a fantastic coastal vibe.
Did you know?
- The UK’s fastest growing digital economy
- The UK's first sustainable fish city
- One of only two places where the population is getting younger
- A place where bright young things go on to win Oscars and BAFTAs for getting clever with film
- A favourite spot for enterprising start-ups and corporate institutions
- The subject of a £220 million investment in hotels, residential accommodation and infrastructure
- Winner in 2015 of a TripAdvisor Certification of Excellence
- On the shortlist of the AIPC Innovation Awards and Business Superbrands Council as a business game-changer.
- Over 2,000 acres of award-winning, landscaped gardens and parks
- 15 Green Flags for horticultural excellence and winner of a Green Tourism award
- Over seven miles of award-winning sandy beaches with four European Blue Flags and two Quality Coast Awards
- Over 250 eateries, bars and clubs in walking distance of one another
- Traffic-free shopping with major brands, department stores and individual boutiques
- The New Forest, Jurassic Coast, Moors Valley Country Park and more, all on the doorstep
- Award-winning fitness facilities and programmes for you to use at four local leisure centres
- Live band, comic and sports performances in the venue. Just one more thing to make your visit even more special.