Reserved Parking for BIC & Pavilion Events
Take the stress out of parking on a concert night!
The BIC now offers a reserved parking facility in its multi-storey car park for most shows.
How does it work?
When booking your concert tickets you can also book a reserved car parking space at a cost of £9.50 for BIC shows.
For this you will receive a "P" hanging card to hang from your rear view mirror. If you are booking over the phone or internet the parking hanger will be posted to you along with your tickets. For personal callers the parking hanger will be issued there and then. Should you choose to collect your tickets on the night you must collect the parking hanger before entering the car park.
Reserved parking bays are located on level 4 and above, staff wearing high visibilty jackets will be on duty to assist you. Your parking bay is available from 5pm on the day of the concert until 8am the following day and is reserved up until 9pm on the day of the concert. You will never have to worry about finding that elusive parking space.
Reseved Parking is available for the majority of events at the BIC, please click here for a list and to purchase or call the Ticket Office on 0844 576 3000.
Terms and Conditions
- Reserved spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The reserved parking system only operates between 5pm – 9pm, if you do not arrive by 9pm we cannot guarantee a reserved space.
- Reserved parking areas are located in set areas starting at level 4 and upwards in the car park. Staff will be on duty to direct you to the level in use at the time of your arrival
- Your reserved parking ticket is only valid in the designated reserved parking areas. Parking outside these areas may result in a parking fine being issued.
- Once parked, display car parking ticket clearly on your vehicle dashboard.